Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feed Your Soul


I apologize. Perhaps my post last week was a bit harsh. I was just pissed off. As I told one of my readers, I have a love affair with food. I love to cook, and I love eating even more. For me, food nourishes my body and my soul. So, when somebody tries telling me that what makes me happy is bad for me, I get defensive.

I found a fantastic website from the Dietitians of Canada with some great evidence-based resources on food. It also includes some great recipes for a healthy life-style. Check it out.

My girlfriend, who’s whole family is dedicated to educating others about healthy eating habits, has a page on her website that I would like to share with you. Though I may not agree with everything they believe, I like the way Chanelle presents her opinions - with an open mind and attitude.

And because I am sort of on holidays and lazy, that will be my post for this week J . Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment